Over the past 18 months, the LFC Foundation has been building its Works brand. Works is the Foundation’s term for all 16+ employability provision. Currently we have 6 “works” programmes with funding from 5 different partners.
Some key stats/ infographics of the impact from Works programmes in the community and to participants. Focus on impact areas associated with Theory of change.
- Improved mental health, Happiness & wellbeing.
- Increased positive attitude and future plans.
- Increased confidence, self-esteem & resilience.
- Improved transferable skills and like skills.
- Improved educational attainment & employability.
- Vibrant and prosperous local economies.
If you want to contact the employment and training team, please email: email@example.com