The LFC Foundation's PL Primary Stars School Tournaments are a fantastic opportunity for your school pupils to play in a competitive sports tournament!
From football to multi-sports such as; boccia, dodgeball and bobble ball - there's something for every pupil to have a go at!
Where are the Tournaments held?
You can register your school team for upcoming tournaments by completing a WuFoo Form, available through links the tables below. All children that play in a Multi Sports Tournament receive a prize for participation.
Arrival for pre-registration is 9:30am with each tournament commencing at 10:00am lasting around 2 hours. Strictly no parents or guardians are allowed to attend.
Parking is available at the venue.
General information for both Tournaments:
- Arrival for schools is 9:30 for registration
- Tournaments are mixed girls and boys and unless specifically stated below otherwise
- Please arrive in kit ready to play
- Each football tournament is only every played on a Wednesday morning
- There is a total of 13 Football Tournaments throughout the 2018/19 school calendar year
- Any teams absent at KO will run the risk of losing points
- You may bring a total squad of 8 players
- Players must be in years 5 or 6
- Each multi sports tournament is only every played on a Thursday morning
- There is a total of 18 Multi Sports Tournaments throughout the 2018/19 school calendar year
- Squad sizes vary dependent on Tournament and are stated specifically below
- Players must be in the school year specifically stated below for each tournament
Open to Years 5 and 6 pupils, your school can bring a squad total of 8 children to each Football Tournament to play in the 6-a-side games!
The winners of each Regional round of the Football Tournaments progress through to the Regional Finals, held at the Liverpool FC Academy on March 6th 2019.
If your school's team manages to win the Regionals, they will head through to the National Final, held at a Premier League Stadium in May 2019! (Location TBC)
|1||31st October 2018||Football||Mixed Girls & Boys||Link|
|2||7th November 2018||Football||Mixed Girls & Boys||Link|
|3||14th November 2018||Football||Mixed Girls & Boys||Link|
|4||14th November 2018||Girls Football||Girls only||Link|
|5||21st November 2018||Football||Mixed Girls & Boys||Link|
|6||28th November 2018||Football||Mixed Girls & Boys||Link|
|7||16th January 2019||Football||Mixed Girls & Boys||Link|
|8||16th January 2019||Girls Football||Girls Only||Link|
|9||23rd January 2019||Football||Mixed Girls & Boys||Link|
|10||30th January 2019||Football||Mixed Girls & Boys||Link|
|11||30th January 2019||Girls Football||Girls Only||Link|
Mutli Sports Tournaments
Open to Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 pupils, the aim of our Multi Sports Tournaments is to encourage kids to get more active
Participation is rewarded, and each pupil is encouraged and helped by our team of friendly coaches! This is regardless of skill level or ability.
Tournaments have been separated by School Term.
David McParland | Project Lead
T: 0151 432 5689