We are offering this service to:
- all young people 12 – 15 years old who need their first dose;
- or 2nd dose for clinically vulnerable patients & those living in a household with an immunosuppressed family member 8 weeks after first dose;
- and for all other 12-15 years olds, 91 days after first dose;
- any family member and NHS staff worker for any dose will also be able to attend.
For more information, and to check your eligibility, go to Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination - NHS (www.nhs.uk).
When and Where
- Where: Our Vaccine Centre is being held in the Institute in the Park (adjacent to main hospital) at the Eaton Road entrance (use L12 2AP for sat navs). Please do not enter the main hospital building.
- When: Thursday 16th December to Thursday 23rd December - including Saturday and Sunday; 8:30am to 7:30pm
- Parking: Please note that there is no car parking on site for the Vaccine Centre. The Multi-Storey & Emergency Department car parks are strictly for patients and families attending their booked outpatient appointments, inpatient admissions, A&E service.
The following buses stop at East Prescot Road, outside Alder Hey and other surrounding roads;
- No. 15 (Eaton Road); No. 61 (East Prescot Road); No. 61A (East Prescot Road); No. 102 (Eaton Road); No. 8 (East Prescot Road); No. 9 (East Prescot Road); No. 10 (East Prescot Road); No. 10A (East Prescot Road)
Broad Green station is approximately 1.5 miles away which connects with Liverpool Lime Street, Wigan and Manchester. We recommend using Merseyside Journey Planner to find the best route for you.
What to bring with you
- Information to bring with you: Please bring your NHS number with you on the day if known and if you are requesting 2nd or booster doses please provide the date of your previous dose. If you are NHS staff, please bring your organisation ID as you may be asked to show this.
- Please wear a face mask at all times and observe appropriate social distancing. Please do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
As this is a walk-in service, we are expecting high demand, so please consider which day and time you can attend over the 8-day period of our vaccine clinic.