For the 18/19 season, the LFC Foundation coaches will be running 18 PL Kicks Football sessions every weekday evening, for 8 – 19-year olds in 9 locations across the Liverpool City Region.
- A late night 8pm Thursday session in Anfield!
- A 5:30pm Tuesday session in Toxteth!
- A 6pm Thursday session in Gateacre!
And new for this season, our PL Kicks Football is launching in Sefton! You’ll find out sessions every Friday evening from 6pm in the Netherton Activity Centre! (Launches 21st September – More information here!
Download our Weekly PL Kicks Football Timetable here!
- Gateacre: Gateacre School, Hedgefield Rd, Liverpool, L25 2RW
- Sefton: Netherton Activity Centre, Glovers Lane, Liverpool, L30 3TL
- Toxteth: FireFit Hub, 115 Upper Warwick St, Toxteth, Liverpool, L8 8HD
- Anfield: Anfield Sports & Community Centre, Lower Breck Road, Liverpool, L6 0AG
- Walton: Walton Hall Park, Walton Hall Avenue, Liverpool, L4 9XP
- Wavertree: Wavertree Sports Park, Wellington Road, Liverpool, L15 4LE
- Kirkby: Kirkby Leisure Centre, Cherryfield Dr, Liverpool, L32 8SA
- Croxteth: Croxteth Health and Wellbeing Centre, Altcross Rd, Liverpool, L11 0BS
- Speke: Speke Community Centre, Conleach Rd, Liverpool, L24 0TY
For more information, please visit our PL Kicks webpage here. Please note, sessions are FREE and require no prior sign up – just turn up and play!
To stay up to date with the latest LFC Foundation news, follow our social networks!