As Project Lead, you will be responsible to develop and deliver an inclusion strategy for the Foundation, as well as project manage the Foundation’s disability sports programme. Key responsibilities will also include:
- To continuously evaluate the validity, success and impact of the strategy
- Manage, develop and deliver the LFC Foundation Disability Programme in line with all requirements set by the Premier League. This includes developing delivery plans, managing budgets, providing risk assessments, monitoring and evaluation data capture and report writing.
- Design and deliver an accredited inclusion training programme for coaches.
- To work collaboratively across the LFC Foundation to ensure its many programmes are accessible to all.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience of working with people with disabilities
- A passionate and empathetic approach to their work
- Knowledge and understanding of key equality, diversity and inclusion legislation
- Experience of writing and executing inclusive strategies
- Experience of running successful programmes for disabled people
- Experience of stakeholder management and working in collaboration
- Demonstrable experience of implementing a robust monitoring and evaluation framework
- Educated to degree level within Sport and / or Inclusion – or equivalent
This position is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract subject to funding and involves working 35 hours per week, 5 from 7 days with some weekend work required. The role is based at Anfield Sports Community Centre, Liverpool however the post holder will also be required to work from other locations across Merseyside.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 30 September 2018.
LFC is committed to equality and diversity and apply this to our recruitment process. We are also committed to the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, meaning safer recruitment methods are applied (inc. DBS disclosures) to all appointments with vulnerable groups. The Club expects all staff to share our commitments.