The one-off taster sessions include:
- July 9: Stanley Park (Isla Gladstone’s Art of Football event) – 3pm-6.15pm
- July 14: Newsham (Newsham Park summer event) – 1pm-3pm
- July 15: Walton Hall Park (at the Walton Hall Festival) – 10am-6pm
- July 26: Netherton Park (Sefton Council summer event) – 5.30pm-7.30pm
- July 27: North Park, Bootle (Sefton Council Summer event) – 6pm-8pm
These ‘taster sessions’ are in addition to the regular Open Goals sessions that take place in local parks around Liverpool each weekend, including;
Stanley Park, Doric Park, Wavertree Sports Park, Walton Hall Park, Belle Vale Park, Norris Green Park and Jubilee Sports Bank.
Open Goals sessions are open and inclusive to all abilities and skill levels, with family-friendly games and activities including football, quick cricket, ultimate frisbee, orienteering games, hot potato, cat and mouse, bean bag throw and frisbee golf – encouraging families to get active together.
For more information about Open Goals sessions, visit the LFC Foundation’s website.